Keep in mind, that these products must be eaten within a well balanced, overall meal plan. We learned the hard way (umm, literally) that too many processed, gluten free products consumed together can bind a person up. So space them out, and enjoy them as he does. I have images for most items, but some of them were munched on before I could get the shot!
1. Glutino Cheese Pizza
2. Bell & Evans Gluten Free Chicken Nuggets (Whole Foods and Market Basket)
3. Bionaturae Pasta (see my previous blog post review on this yummy pasta)
4. Snyder's Gluten Free Pretzels (he was so excited to eat pretzels again!)
5. Udi's bread (he is not a big sandwich kid, but loves his toast, as you can see I'm almost out!)
6. King Arthur Muffin Mix (you can add fruit like bananas or cranberries, but we love them as a sweet treat with chocolate chip bits)
7. Applegate Farms Bacon (Shaw's, Market Basket, Whole Foods)
8. Pillsbury Cookie Dough (can be found in the refrigerator section, near the puddings and Pillsbury cookie rolls)
10. Udi's cinnamon sweet rolls, snickerdoodles, and oatmeal raisin cookies (okay, this is 3, but we couldn't resist, they are all yummy!)
How about you? Do you have any gluten free items you would add to the list? Celiac son loves to try new things!